Deadline: August 28, 2022 and October 1, 2022
The RES4Africa Foundation is pleased to announce the launch of the call for applications for the 9th edition of the Advanced Training Course (ATC), which will be held in Milan from November 21 to December 2, 2022.
The 2022 edition is organized in partnership with the Enel Foundation, the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation and the European Investment Bank, in collaboration with Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Management and SDA Bocconi.
The training sessions will be dedicated to renewable energies with a focus on basic technical, economic and regulatory skills and advanced tools to assess and deploy energy solutions in different contexts.
- A full scholarship will be awarded to up to 50 African professionals from sub-Saharan Africa and southern and eastern Mediterranean countries. In addition, RES4Africa opens the application to 10 candidates from its network of members and stakeholders, in addition to 10 other PhD opportunities. and medical students from Italian and international universities.
- Be a citizen of an African country;
- Have adequate seniority (minimum of 5 years in the energy field);
- Be eligible to travel to Italy;
- Be perfectly proficient in English.
- All candidates applying for the full scholarship must register and complete the application form and submit all required documents by August 28, 2022.
- Applicants from RES4Africa members and stakeholders and PhD students. and medical students must submit their application by October 1, 2022.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit RES4Africa Foundation.