Radisson Hotel Group looks back on a successful third quarter with key expansions across the group’s EMEA portfolio, reaching over 50 hotel signatures and nearly 30 openings in the EMEA YTD area.
Radisson Hotel Group is continuing its recovery and the ambitious pursuit of its five-year expansion and transformation plan. The strength of Radisson Hotel Group’s strategic transformation and development plan has enabled the Group to bounce back quickly. Since the start of the pandemic, Radisson Hotel Group has recorded growth of more than 250 signatures worldwide, including 100 confirmed hotels in China alone.
Elie Younes, Global Director of Development, said: âOur initiatives are increasingly relevant to our clients and investment partners. We are grateful to our owners for their continued trust in our people and our brands. We are committed to continuing to create more possibilities for our customers and opportunities for our owners as we slowly enter a period of transition recovery for the travel industry. “
Radisson Hotel Group remains committed to being the brand of choice for owners, partners and customers and has signed more than 50 hotels in the EMEA region since early 2021. Key milestones achieved in Q3:
- The opening of the first Radisson RED hotel in central London, the Radisson RED London Greenwich The O2
- Strong expansion in Morocco with the signing of seven new hotels, five of which were already open during the summer, adding 1,600 rooms. This brings the Group’s Moroccan portfolio to 10 hotels, accelerating its strategy to reach 15 hotels in operation and under development in the country by 2025.
- Doubling of the Group’s presence in Mecca, Saudi Arabia by adding nearly 1,000 rooms and aparthotels in Thakher City
- Signature of the Group’s second Radisson Collection property in Sochi, Russia and opening of two exceptional Radisson Collection properties in Milan and Seville, marking the brand’s introduction in Spain and its continued expansion in Italy
- Radisson Individuals’ rapid global expansion to over 20 hotels in the EMEA region in one year since the brand’s inception, including Greece’s first Radisson Individuals property, Radisson Individuals member Anda Hotel Athens
In view of the UN COP26, Radisson Hotel Group supports the responsible takeover of the hotel industry. In line with the Group’s goal of reducing its carbon and water footprint by 30% by 2025, Radisson Hotel Group is increasing the number of green hotels in its portfolio with recent additions such as Radisson Collection Hotel, Magdalena Plaza Sevilla which is the Spain’s first LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certified Hotel Hospitality Gold, Radisson Collection Hotel Gran Via Bilbao, Radisson RED Hotel Dubai Silicon Oasis and Radisson Resort & Spa Lonavala in India.